Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
Mackoul & Associates, Inc. recognizes the vulnerability to litigation that Board of Directors, Officers, Committee Members and Volunteers of Cooperatives and Condominiums face in today’s litigious society. Through Mackoul & Associates, Board of Directors and their Property Managers can obtain comprehensive coverage through a variety of outstanding insurance carriers to protect their interests.
Comprehensive Directors & Officers Liability Insurance will provide coverage for:
- Committee Members
- Property Management Firm in connection with their duties to the insured
Coverage highlights include:
- Broad definition of wrongful acts, including: any error, misstatement, misleading statement, act, omission, neglect or breach of duty actually or allegedly committed or attempted by the policyholder or any insured individual in their capacity.
- Wrongful termination
- Self Dealing
- Housing Discrimination
- Violation of employment laws
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful failure to employ or promote
- Wrongful discipline
- Wrongful deprivation of career opportunity
- Negligent evaluation
- Breach Of Contract
- Failure to provide adequate work place policies or procedures
- Protection for monetary damages
- Defamation of Character
- Declaratory Relief or Judgement
- Injunctive Relief
- Duty To Defend
The coverage information outlined herein is a guideline only; refer to the actual policies for full terms, conditions, exclusions, and limitations.
For information regarding Directors & Officers Liability Insurance or other coverages that may not be listed, email us at email@example.com.
For a Directors and Officers Quote: