Board of Directors and Managing Agents Resources
Hot Risk Prevention Tips To Combat Cold Weather
- Cold Weather Checklist
- Preventing Sprinkler System Freeze-Ups
- Snow and Ice Removal Tips
- Snow and Ice Incident Report
Bed Bug Prevention and Control
- New York State Bed Bug Disclosure Law- Click Here
- Property Managers Bed Bug Guide- Click Here
- NYC Dept. of Health- Bed Bug Control- Click Here
- New York State Housing Authority- Stop Bed Bugs Safely- Click Here
- WSJ- Bed Bugs Put Bite in Co-op Deals- Click Here
- Dateline NBC- What to Know About Bed Bugs- Click Here
- The Cooperator- Bed Bugs, Lead Paint and Graffiti- Click Here
Board Members: Are You Over-Exposed? – Will Your D&O Policy Cover You?
- Directors & Officers Insurance for Co-ops & Condominium Board Members- It’s Not All The Same BY EDWARD J. MACKOUL
- Article: Providing Insurance for Board Members BY JAY ROMANO (NY TIMES)
- Board Members Checklist
- Directors & Officers Coverage Common Exclusions List
- The Down-Low on D&O BY STEPHANIE MANNINO (NJ COOPERATOR)
Edward J. Mackoul Presents Insurance Issues Seminar to NYC Bar Association –
Edward J. Mackoul Quoted in Habitat Magazine – “How To Enable Sales & Refi’s” by Bill Morris
EPA New Lead Paint Regulations- Effective 4/22/2010
Flood Insurance Program
Environmental Insurance: The Forgotten Policy - Highlighted in The Federation of New York Housing- January 2010 Newsletter – Written By Patricia M. Batih, V.P. Sales & Marketing, Mackoul & Associates, Inc.
3 Year Policy-
Attack of the Swine Flu: Is Your Building Prepared?
Don’t Fall For It! Pitfalls of Contractors Insurance
- Read Article as published in The Cooperator
- No Insurance = No Entry – Seminar as presented by Edward J. Mackoul
- NY Labor Law
- Indemnity Labels
Annual Boiler Inspection: Has It Been Done? – Avoid Unnecessary Penalties By Scheduling Your Boiler Inspection.
Lock In Rates For 3 Years! – The “SMART” Coop & Condo Program- 3 Year Policy.
Serving The Hospitality Market – CEO Robert E. Mackoul is quoted in the June edition of Rough Notes Magazine.
A Night of Honor for Robert E. Mackoul – CEO Robert E. Mackoul Wins Bob Morris Award and is elected Secretary of New York Tri-County IIAA
Condominium Legal Liability Program
Co-op/Condo Insurance and Reducing Liability: A Print ‘Em Out Checklist – by Patricia M. Batih as published on HabitatMag.com
The Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act-
New York Labor Law- How To Avoid A Potential Law Suit
- Read Article
- Indemnity Labels
- No Insurance = No Entry – Feel free to revisit Ed Mackoul’s article on the New York Labor Law
IRS Releases Information to Help Employers Claim COBRA Tax Credit- IRS.gov